1. Dry fry coriander, paprika and cumin.
2. Blend the spices down and mix with salt .
3. Season the cod with the spice mix.
4. Place the cod onto a baking tray and then bake in the oven at 200c for 10 minutes.
5. When the cod comes out of the oven finish with chopped parsley and lemon juice.
6. Steam the kale, spinach and cabbage and broccoli.
7. Add the cooked greens to a pan with a dash of oil, add the peas and tahini.
8. To make the tzatziki, place the yoghurt into a bowl, add the mint, dill, cucumber and lemon juice and zest and mix together.
9. Serve the cod and greens with your tzatziki on the side.