2. Carbs are NOT the enemy. They will fuel your workout and help you sleep.
3. No ONE single food will cause you to gain fat. You will only gain fat if you are in a calorie SURPLUS (eating more than you are expending)
4. DO NOT snack when preparing food. This is one of the main reasons why people over consume on calories. It can turn a 400kcal dinner into a 800kcal feeding!
5. Always favour a Strength or Metabolic Conditioning session to steady state cardio, they are both far more effective in burning body fat.
6. Start taking a spoonful of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar first thing in the morning and last thing at night, it will regulate your insulin levels and it’s great for digestion.
7. Cut out sugary soda and sports drinks. You don’t need them unless you are an endurance athlete running a marathon and they can seriously add to your daily calorie/sugar count.
8. Choose Pink Himalayan salt over table salt. It has over 84 natural minerals that occur in the human body, table salt has none.
9. Ensure you include a small serving of Protein in at least 4 of your meals/snacks during the day.
10. Opt for more wholesome carbs like brown rice, rye breads, oats, sweet and new potatoes, lentils and beans. They will help increase satiety and regulate your blood sugar levels more effectively.